Friday, June 29, 2007

I had a dream last night. For the first time in weeks, months, or maybe even a year or so, I was sad to wake up... because it was such a cool dream! It was like I was playing in a Spy Movie, and some people I know were also playing a part. Some of the girls I can't recall, but two guys... well, I think those guys are really cool. They probably think I'm plain nice, but they don't know how much I look up to them *blushes*.

ANYWAY, the dream... Btw, some collegues or mine think blogging is for people without a life. Well, I never had one, so I can blog!!

It kinda started in the middle of it all. Just walking into a building, finding out something is wrong and when wanting to investigate it, enemies suddenly attacked us. One of the gyus I look up to was on the enemy's side.
Somehow I was the only one who managed to escape, and turned around a corner. A girl yelled at me, but she had really weird hair, so somehow I thought she was a dog so I ordered her to sit down or so. But when I realised she was a girl, I apologised and explained... in FRENCH!! Last time I honestly spoke French was last year. And my French is baaad. Not in my dream; in my dream it was okayish.
So, I escaped, but stupid me wanted to return and help my friends. Why? Why do I keep on being so stupid? So I returned, and found out all were brainwashed.
So, what happens to a girl in enemy territory? Well, of course I was captured and they tried to brainwash me too. Only problem was that they had to 'install' some sort of list with questions or it to succeed... and one question didn't want to get installed! The question was: "Is *enemy cool guy* ever going to be nice?" (Note: Cool guy IS nice; we just fool around a lot XP)
Somehow, that one question caused a huge error in my brain, causing me to very ill. Someone even called me a Female Micheal Jackson (What the??! Where did THAT come from?! I don't even care about the guy!); I looked that bad appearantly to that person.
The second cool guy came to rescue me, overhearing they wanted to kill me, but how no idea how to help me now my brain had been messed up like that.
The door opened...

AND I WOKE UP AGAIN T_T Aah! Now I don't know how it ends! I want to know how it ends!

And why the heck did those 2 guys appear XD? Oi.

But at least it was a cool dream. I hope it will continue tonight XD

No comments: