Monday, February 25, 2002

Well, my clubs and site are still online (phew) and I found the midi of Shakira Whenever, Wherever, without looking for it! Ha! My sister's pet rat died and we still have one rat; but since those rats are sisters... the other will probably die soon =(. Yesterday I went to the chinese and the waiter accidentely knocked over my applejuice! Right over my pants! ^_^ He kept apologising, but I didn't care that much. It was only applejuice- he shouldn't worry that much. I got a new glass and new soup- I wasn't angry at all!. My first reaction was: Mm, that's wet. When I ordered again I said: Applejuice please, in a glass.
Fiurther, I have to go to school today just to deliver something- traveling half and hour for handing in a project! Argh! And I have homework to do today. But that's kinda it.
Oh yeah, my friend decided she liked my art! Whenever I wanted to show her something, she reacted coolish, but now she said she liked it! And she has a picture I made on the background of her computer! I'm worried you know?
I dreamed again, about burgulars trying to break in while we were having lunch.... they didn't see my dog ^_^.
And I have neopets, and you know what? I'm sharing that account with my gamefreak friend, so I get tuns of neopoints and only have to feed my pets! hihi!
Well, that's it. Not as long as usual; but I have school again now. What is intresting about that?

No comments: