Sunday, September 01, 2002

Well, no big things happened while I was sleeping. And yesterday I wrote Maryoku part 20. I'm starting to really really like this story. I already liked it, but now I'm getting addicted! Heheh. I wanted to write eppie 53 yesterday too, but it was a bit too late so I'll do it after a finished this post. And people don't like me any more! *sniff* I only had 2 mails today!!!! And yesterday only 5!

Kitt Goes France
Chapter 3: A night under the stars


My dad and I finally had reached Venday Montalivet where we would see my mother and our dogs again. Dang, they were really hyper when they saw us! They actually missed us! I had to sleep in a tent and that thing is quite small. You can't even stand in that thing; and I'm quite small. However, it turned out I slept the best of all! I had the best sleeping bag of all times!
In Vendays, you can see quite a lot of stars. I planned I would spend one night looking at those shining lights. But, it was day that time and already quite hot. My tent was an oven and I had a gigantic fly in my 'upper-tent'. My tent is like one of those Russian wooden dolls. It's a tent in a tent. So, this fly was stuck between them. It was quite annoying. Bzz, Bzz... stupid creature! The exit is one centimetre underneath you!! And guess how big he was? About 3 centimeters! Nothing compaired to those small black things we have here.
My mom and dad went shopping that day so I got stuck with our 2 dogs. No biggie anyway, gave me time to draw. Our table isn't as great as the one at home, but I managed to do 2 drawings. We had a German couple standing next to us (we know them; they are quite nice) and the woman saw what I drew. She immediately asked if I could make a drawing for a Poetry-Album for her small niece (note: she forgot to give it).
My mom is addicted to puzzels where you have to look for words. I said it was really easy and she challenged me to do it better if I could. She takes about 5 hours to complete one puzzle... did it in less than 45 minutes. Poor mom. ^_^. My dad said I shouldn't waste my time on doing a puzzle and should do something useful. On the other end of the table, my mom gazed at him. What did he say?! Hehe. He had a hard time making up an excuse ^_^.
My dad has a thing for saying 2 difrent things to make you feel confused. He told me to wear shorts so I did. But after a while, it got cold and I put a towel over my legs: "If you are cold, wear pants!". But dad! You just said... ^_^. He's funny *waves at daddy*
My uncle gave me permission to use his laptop if I wanted but I never used it ^_^.
I was quite tired that night and of course went to bed.... zzzz
The next day we all woke up annoyed. Why, you might ask? Well, we had a couple with a child on the camping and in the middle of the night that child began to cry. No, not a soft cry... A fire alarm makes less noise! Dang, that was LOUD! The whole camping woke up and after 10 minutes, someone I knew went to the tent and asked the parents how on earth they could let that kid cry like that. Their reply: When did he cry? They never heard it!! And they were sleeping next to it!
I know 1 other person who slept through it... my dad... weird.
After trying to wake up, we went to the beach. We looked for Sepia's... I think in English it would be a Catfish, if I recall well. It's a small squit (type of octopus) and my mom already find a lot of those oval white things; their skeleton. My biggest dog was completely getting hyper over a rock (Kill all rocks before they take over te world!) and we saw a gigantic jellyfish (no, not my old PE teacher =P)
After that we went to Soulac to buy ice cream and my postal cards. That woman didn't have enough stamps for Etats-Unis (America) so a certain person should have 2 green stamps; meaning I paid too much ^_^. The Ice Cream I had was huge! My dad had to finish it ^_^.
We closed the day with eating meat from the barbecue. The parents with the crying child are now gone. Were they send away? But at least, this night, I will be able to sleep well....

To be continued

No comments: