Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Hehe. I went to that interview yesterday and actually.. it wasn't worth those 15 minutes by bike in the heat. Oh well, just showed how much I love my work now. *evil grin*
I had another weird dream this morning. I has some sort of... helper at a camp and there was a certain girl there who could change into a dragon *hint, hint* She had an egg with a baby but some kids wanted to steal it so I gave the egg some wings (eggs with wings!). When I came home from camp, I was told to get into a tram which would take me home. However, it didn't feel right so I decided to drag my sister (where did she come from?!) away from it. Then I overheard those people in the tram would be in danger so I went to the tram anyway. For some people, it was the only tram that would bring them near their homes so they had to get on too, but they couldn't get a ticket (weird, since you don't have to buy a ticket, you need a card which the machine stamps on). I managed to get them in and when someone was going to check them, I distracted the guy and he forgot it. Soon it turned out I saved the whole crew and I was the leader there. Hehe. I like dreams like those.
Yesterday I thought it finally was going to rain. It rained on 2 places big time, but we were in the middle of it and it stayed quite dry >_<. The clouds looked unreal though; like they came from a painting. My sister called them Renaissance Clouds. The clouds were also twirling around and both thought of Twisters at the same time. I think we only had 1 Twister/ Tornado here in the Netherlands so far. So don't worry; the chance I get blown away is smaller than that I drown because of a Dyke break-through. And that is quite impossible already!

No comments: