Thursday, February 19, 2004

Hi guys, it's me! Missed me?

Anyway, a kinda week report.

Monday:
Internship. Had fun and it went kinda well. The children are supposed to learn a song for friday, and I know that song. It's a cute happy song!!! Too bad I have bad memories with them XD The music teacher that taught me that song is INSANE XD. But, then again, who at my school is NOT insane?
Anyway, when I went home, I was the only one in the bus! I talked to the busdriver, and that was okay, but wow... it's NOT okay to read a book while you drive!! I didn't feel really safe.

Tuesday:
Internship again. I wanted to tell you something funny about it, but I can't tell it here because some people might read this and then tell that to my mentor and all XD And then I'm in deep shit!!Anyway, it was okay again, copied a LOT for school and blah blah blah. When I came home I typed out 2 thingies (not much work), and the next day I found out that one thing wasn't due till somewhere else this week XD.

Wednesday:
Can you describe: hell? Because I've been there. Oh, the classes were okay and all (can't seem to remember what I did XD) but afterwards I had a class called English Skills; some sort of class I picked. Hell thing about it: I was done with my classes at 2.30 om, and that class wouldn't start till 6.30 pm!! And the computer room was open till 5 pm! POOOOOOOOR me!!
I started a big report, and I came quite... well, not so far XD. I also got an e-mail from one of the computer teachers, if I'm intrested in attending some fair or so in Groningen. Today I said yes to her, and now it's waiting if there is still room for me or not XD. If there is, I'll be gone next monday till wednesday. Yay... again no swimming... BUT, I get a credit/ point and all I have to do is attending it and make a report! So YES PLEASE!
Okay, then the computer room closed. I was stuck with Anne. Later a guy from class joined and oh my gosh... ANNE!! HOW COULD YOU! If he was starting about it himself it's okay, but Anne simply kept on asking about his ex-girlfriend who he loved so much, but that she couldn't see him as a boyfriend and all. So, broken relation and he was sad... and Anne kept on asking and asking! Nosy girl! She's the gossip kind of girl. And when the subject changes to her: Oh, I don't want to talk about that!! And, she's very dominant as well (Anne: I'm not dominant at all!!). And when that guy said his opinion about something, she simply stated: Well, I don't think it's meant to be that way. EXCUSE ME?! Having a differt opinion is okay, but not stating someone else sees it wrong!

And then, FINALLY English Skillz. To me the teacher had an Irish, English and American accent in one. To the rest of the class he had a Dutch Accent. (Balkenende English, but then only using English words). He thought Kim was a guy's name!!! EXCUSE ME?! Okay, I know Kim is also a guy's name, but he honestly thought I was a guy! How many guys in my school are named Kim?! NONE!
He also looked very .... yucky. Okay, I know I'm not the top of hygiene, but he looked... he kinda gave me the creeps and made me feel sick. He handed out the assignment and then we had to do a test on the internet.

Time given: from 7 pm to 8 pm (kinda). Most people need 2 hours.
Time used: 30 minutes

It was FREAKINGLY HARD! It was testing your English Skills!! (Lazy bum! He could do that himself but nooooooo, he needed to let a COMPUTER test us). The English used was VERY advanced!

Anyway, I got 70%! 88 out of 125 questions right! Yay me! It's on
www.churchillhouse.com/tests/advanced/index.html
for those who want to do it as well. It's LONG, ANNOYING and HARD!
Just don't do it if you go by the name of Uumie or Cat. Because I just know they will get a way higher score XD.
I saved the last assignment, so if anyone wishes to read that, they can.

No comments: