Saturday, February 21, 2004

Oh, this is so annoying. I just finished answering all the mails from an RPG group I'm in, and now, just 1 hour later, I have 20 new mails! What's with these people?! They are really nice, so don't get me wrong but DUDE; they seem to be online 24/7! Seriously!
In the morning, I quickly read around 20-30 messages. I reply to those who needed to be replied to. Then I rush to school.
After 2 hours of class, I usually check my e-mail again. Because I know I have to... Because I then have between 10-20 NEW e-mails!
When I come home again, around dinner time usually, I find another 20-30 mails in my inbox. I have to check my inbox at least 3 times a day to keep up with these... *counts* 4 or 5 other people!
And then, when I'm done replying- BAM; 10 more within the hour.
I must be the only one of them who goes to school and who sleeps O.o. Otherwise I can't find an explanation why the others manage to reply when I'm just done replying ALL THE 3 TIMES!
And since most are American, they even manage to reply during midnight...
I like this group, but it's really getting out of hand...

Other news:
Vacation has started, as well as throwing myself on my reports. I'm over halfway the 1st (out of 5), and will finish it tomorrow. One problem though. The teacher said I would need around 15 pages for each assignment. Eh... I'm now at 23.... O.o I typed so much! I just hope I typed something that made sense!!

I'm thinking about that if this vacation goes well (some will know what I mean), that I will go to California next year (or maybe the year after). Not certain though. Money is one issue, finding a place to stay a second one. Third issue is that I do NOT want to go alone.
Before people go yelling; don't invite yourself. I hate people who invite themselves ^_^/ XD.
Anyway, I have my eye on someone who I'd wish to go along but then... first issue is that she has to be allowed to go (which is already tricky enough O.o) and the second is money. Oh yeah, and she has to WANT to go as well XD Always handy.

More news? No... I guess. I'm really tired. XD I'm gonna draw tonight. I have a cool idea; featuring Liberty and Courage twice!! ^_^. If it works out anyway.

No comments: