Monday, February 23, 2004

You'd think I would be happy, but I'm not. I'm heavily considering to stop Shadowed Moon, the RPG I am in now. 70 mails a day; checking it 3 times... I can't keep up with it. I should be happy....but I'm not.

You'd think I would be angry, but I'm not. I've been in that RPG for almost a year, and one of the 3 players that always stayed active. But, they don't even LISTEN to my plea of please slow down! You would think they would say at least: 'we'll try', but no, they won't even try. It seems like they don't even WANT me there! I feel like I did so much for them, and that they stab me in the back now. I thought they wanted me there!

You'd think I would be sad, well, I am. I'm almost crying. I want to stay in that group, but I can't keep up. They keep on playing on while they KNOW I'm asleep. I can't help it most of them are American! I always tried to keep the time difference in mind; why can't they?
Why won't they even try to let me stay? It's a Role Playing GROUP- and right now I'm feeling kicked out of that group. Like I never belonged there.

So I guess it's best that I quit that group. If they care so little about me, and I can't keep up, why should I stay? Please, give me a reason to stay!
I can't see a reason, yet... why do I feel so sad then?

No comments: