Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Hiya all!

*singing* Pirates, pirates... lalalala
Okay, I'm at school now. The worst project has just begun. 'Design an educative WEEK for an ENTIRE elementary school with your team'.
All right... eh... my entire team agreed: This was a nice concept, but in reality the most shitty assignment ever. We don't even know each other; how are we supposed to work together?! Well... that already united us ^_^. And we agree on a lot with each other. Concept thus far: Knights and Castles (Medieval time).
What more to tell? Well, each monday and tuesday I will have internship from now on. I gave maths yesterday. And the kids knew what to do! Yay me! But... the teacher told me that they only knew what to do, and that it wasn't interactive enough. But... they had to do it on their own! I just had to explain the exercises and put them to work T_T. She also sounded a bit cranky. I know she has some trouble at home and one of the kids of the class is also causing trouble but... WHY DID SHE WHINE AGAIN ABOUT ME GETTING HELP?!
I'm getting my life back on track and then she wants me to talk about it to a professional person and mess things up again! No sense! That makes no sense! Besides, what would be the use if I think I don't NEED help?

Warning: I'm gonna ramble very cryptic now. Because I can't spoil it and yet I wish to talk about it.
I've been spriting again. Sprites that won't appear on the site. A different kind of sprites. And I need to make LOTS of it. And I like that! Dougurasu-kun is also very nice and patient with me ^_^. I can be a pain to work with if it's about Serenay Moon or Forever Young- heck I can always be a pain to work with ^_^. Just ask Demi how much of a pain I can be XD.
Anyway, I'm almost done with the girls of Derak's gang; then I would have to make up the boys. After that I will make more random people and after that the characters again. Random people are important! Yup yup!

No comments: