Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hiya all! Just me again. ..... Why are you running away?
So, in no particular order: things I wanted to share.

My school-counselor-thingie; as well as my mentor now both whine about me getting a therapist. They now officially used those words. My father wanted to talk to my councelor; asking her why it was necersairy and telling her that the doctor doesn't think it's needed.
As for the result; appearantly my mentor is still afraid of letting me talk to other teachers. Nani?! Excuse me?! Pardon me?! AGAIN a person has given me a false feeling. AGAIN someone who acts nice, and who I feels safe with, and then it turns out she's not letting me talk to other teachers; worried I will make mistakes by saying the wrong things.
But, I mustn't forget my mentor has private problems that ask a lot from her. And I understand that. Her situation is rough.

Today I saw J-guy again; sure has been a while! We spend the day together, and I showed him a secret project. He was really impressed of those 5 minutes XD. I also showed him a short Anime episode, and he said it was not entirely his style. I said that was okay, and after all, that was a GIRL's anime! (Sailor Moon Super S Ami's 1st love) ^_^. He does know a bit more about it now though.

And, my head is one big bowl of spagethi! Yesterday:
Me: What?! We have workshops you had to sign in for?! WHEN?! And I thought we had 3 hours off! Oh wait... that's TOMORROW's scedule. (I managed to sign in for 2 workshops though XD Just in time!)
Today:
Me: We only have 2 hours? What about that 7th period then? That's a workshop? I haven't signed in for that one... so that means we only have 2 hours today?

At least I know for certain I have the day off tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: