Thursday, October 14, 2004

I just got another report back. A 9 out of 10. Again. And the teacher's comment: You really put a lot of effort in this!

No. I did not. Yes, it did depress and affect me, this report about child abusement, but really worked hard? Nah, not really.

This is how it goes on school:
I work hard, get an 8 or 9, and get 1 credit-point for it (we need 42 credits for each year)
I don't work hard at all, get a 7 or even higher, and still get 1 credit point.

So, even if I don't work hard at all, I still get high grades! I used to work hard for my grades on high school, where a 7 meant a 7, and a 9 meant a 9. Now I'm on a school where it doesn't matter if you get a 6 or a 10, it's still 1 credit.

I can't be proud of my reports any more *sighs*. Why even bother working hard? I'll still pass anyway....

No comments: