Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lately I'm having a lot of dreams that include quitting. Everyone around me just keeps on saying: 'What's the use?' in my dreams, or just makes me feel like that. Should I quit with school? Hell no! I'm going to finish what I started!!!
So stop giving me those damned dreams!!!

Also, I saw my newest dog. The cutey is only 2 weeks old and still swims instead of walks XD Such a cutey. And her name MAY be: Leonieke's Kawaii Kayoubiko Batjoy - Frodo for short. Don't look at me!!! *points at mother* It just takes a while to get used to the name XD.

What more, what more? I only have to make 2 more calendar pages, and finish one. As soon as Uum checks the days, as well as the text (which I still have so send) the calendar is actually ready to print!!!.
As for the Christmas card....I'll probably draw ChibiLuna again XD. She's just cute and all.

No comments: