Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm actually posting something just because I want to post XD. I have nothing to tell. Today's scedule: Calendar page and Paint Shop Pro for school. Poooooor me. Calendar is okay, PSP SUCKS XD. I'm already halfway done.

Also, a girl at my work thinks I'm nuts and that she's superiour. She's 17 years old and has Twinky written all over it. She actually kept on complaining what her new job description would be, because of 5 minutes of change. Isn't it easier to give me my old job back and her the other one? Otherwise you had 2 people to train, and now only one. She stopped complaining when it turned out the manager had miscalculated and she got more than an hour extra paid. Loser. At least I'm happy with my 4.20 hours to work.
And she thinks she has right to speak. I work there for about 4-5 years now. And she worked here less than a year. And yet she thinks she has more right to speak than I do.
Respect is something you have to earn, not something you can claim. She thinks she's all high and mighty and that I'm a loser. At least I enjoy my life and am not worried about (group)pressure that much ^_^. I am who I am.

Also, a shameless plug: - My newest dolls.

And I had a bad dream. Bad dreams sucks. It feels terrible to be hated by all, and when you help others, they hate you more. So much hate in one dream...
A while ago I had an other dream, and there I felt what true peace and love was like. That was so great.
That dream with hate in it... I don't recall a dream like that before. But why should I worry? I'm not going on a school camp any more, so this can't happen again... can it?

No comments: