Saturday, October 30, 2004

Today I officially had the worst day of my life at work. Honestly. I never cried at my work before. But it was just too much for me.
I believe I worked 30 minutes, when I heard from 2 persons: "Can't you shut up for a minute?!"
I was only muttering to myself, and I said: "Hey, I have a right to talk as well!"
Bitch: "No, because your voice annoys me."
I was so pissed off: "FINE! Then I won't speak any more, FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!"
Bitch: "Hah, she'll never be able to do that. As soon as she's alone with Angel, it's blah blah blah blah!"
But I was silent. Furious as hell but silent. Finally bitch left, and a guy said (he didn't mean it that bad): "You know, you may talk."
But then something snapped. "Oh, I MAY talk?! How great that I have PERMISSION to speak!" I cried for the first time of my life (on my work).
Didn't they realise how much it hurt me? Couldn't they see my anger- let alone HEAR it when I snapped that I would be silent for the rest of the day?
I hate Bitch. I thought the relation between her and me was becoming better, but she's an ass!
GUESS WHAT BITCH! I AM ALLOWED TO TALK AND YOU'D BETTER SHUT UP YOURSELF!
She makes me so furious. I hope you trip and fall in a dogpile.

No comments: