Monday, May 27, 2002

For those who think I really have no life; here is a list to proove they are right!
Matching feelings for each day of the week!
Monday: Uck, is it already monday? I don't wanna go to school *has to drag herself out of her bed*
Tuesday: Okay feet, get up! I have to get to school! Okay, I know you don't wanna go, I don't wanna go also!
Wednesday: Wednesday...alsmost half of my week. Oh goody, swimming lessons I have to give today... oh well... could be worse. It could be saterday!
Thursday School to teach (last week now!)- mm, *wakes up* Is it Saterday already? Oh wait, it's thursday... must...get .... up
Friday: Hurray! Early at home! Site stuff! Computer stuff! Shopping!
Saterday: I don't wanna go to work! I don't want to deliver stupid mails! I don't wanna, I don't wanna! *drags herself out of bed*
Sunday: My only day off- filled with homework for monday.... Argh.....
*in need of a vacation*

No comments: