Thursday, May 30, 2002

I kinda wasn't in the modd for typing yesterday- there was nothing to tell anyway. I'm curious- I haven't got any new Dream Paradox pages in a day! And I'm so curious! But I have to wait *does some ying/yang/ zen exercises*.
Yesterday I got really cold because I was watching PE from my class and they needed sort of base- they were playing some sort of kiddie softball- so I offered my jacket. Dang it was cold! Took me the rest of the day to warm up!
My review table got in today too. My teacher still wonders if the PABO is the right study for me. My mom thinks that's weird... The kids are almost fighting if I'm their team-teacher or not! And when they heard I would be at their Sports Day tomorrow too, some silently cheered! No-one has every cheered for me! Never have I felt so welcome! They like me!
*glares at 6v-2001* You could all learn a lot from that!
And oh dear.... They gave me a present: a limited edition of the comic from Le Petit Prince (the little prince). I've read it for French and didn't understand the meaning of it. I now read the dutch comic version and.... STILL DON'T GET IT! Kick that little prince for his *******! But, I was taught: never look a given horse in the mouth (dutch verb). So I acted: Oo! How nice of you all!
And it was so cute! When they gave me a card a guy said: 'It should be given by a boy and then Kiss! Kiss!' Well, guess who that boy turned out to be! Yupyup, him! Just the usual cheek-thank-you-kiss, don't worry ^_^. It was fun. He didn't know...like the rest... I hate this kind of kissing.... It's useless.

No comments: