Sunday, May 26, 2002

Remember the Titans
I saw that movie today... At first I thought: oh great another boring movie! But it was actually really good! It was about black and white mixing/ integrating in Virginia in the 70's. First you saw a great big line between the 2 colors, but the ball was rolled when a white guy sat on the table of the black boys. Then the coach (it was about a football team) ordered them to get to know each other. There was still a line but it slowly faded. A boy from California came (Hippy and white longhaired) and joined the team. Everyone called him Sunshine and I really liked him! When they played a match, he became quaterback because the other one got injured. He ordered the others to let someone (who was really dangerous) get to him. No questions, just do it! And they did! Haha! He just ducked and that guy rolled over! And it wasn't something wrong, he just ducked! Haha! Wee! Way to go Sunshine!
After a while they won every match and one guy got really happy. He droove a bit too fast and got into an accident =(. But he never loosed faith even though he became paralyzed. He went to the Paralympics!
And during the big match, no-one in that town thought like the old way. White and Black, now mixed. As it should be....Rating: Must see!!! Based on an true story
There was another movie I really could watch over and over again. It's called the Mighty Ducks... I think. It's about a kiddie team who have to learn how to play Ice Hockey. It had a lot of nice scenes; like a girl who was actually a figure skater who distracted the other team! Girl Power! And one kid got into a mayor accident though he was the one no one liked... but got accepted in the end.
Whenever I see movies and I get touched by it, I always want to writes things like this for myself. However, I don't know a thing about sports ~_~. And to write a story like this would only make it a copy of the other 2 I really liked. No matter how much I would twist it, I think it would be a copy. That's not nice to do ~_~. All the good things have already been written. *sighs*. Oh well, I will remember.

No comments: