Sunday, May 26, 2002

I used Dark Crystal Outline as a font for my Blog Title! It looks really cool now! And I wonder why blogger decided to delete my complete archive =S. There; it should now be all back and looking better at the same time.
Oh yeah, and I don't have to worry about my clubs any more. I can't update them any more anyway. They won't allow me- and I have no clue why. I mailed them asking for explanation but after 4 simply mails they still haven't replied.
Sprites representing me (and more to come):
I really love my fish bag. I always wear it when I'm going out of the house. This is more or less my spring our autumn outfit... I like my blue shirt and it's easy to create! The crying sprite is cute, though I didn't manage to get the hair color right. I made another profile but it totally doesn't look like me! I also wear another type of shoes nowadays; but I still have a pair that looks like these! (like you care)

No comments: