Sunday, May 26, 2002

I came here yet I have nothing to writes =S. I don't know why I came here- probably because I have nothing else to doo. Except for a bunch of homework. Next week I'll be away to my class for the last time-but it is a whole week! I'm very nervous for my review. Anyway, I won't be able to update on friday- like anyone reads this blog. It will be on saterday.
And yesterday I got the 1st page of Dream Paradox, so the drawn version of page 2 and a great magnificant very good wonderful megatastic page that is (I think) supposed to be one of the last pages, or at least somewhere at the end. It was so good; can't wait till I see the colored version. I decided to type color and not colour. If the American/ English language can't decide I will.
What is left to tell? I still have a lot of homework to do. maybe I should do that. And I keep on saying the wrong things- I just can't shut up *bangs head at table*!!!!
And I wanted to have more mail this morning- or at least some replying material. I was finished within half an hour- with anything I usually do at the net!
Normally that takes me at least an hour. Now I have nothing to do except for homework. Argh. I hate it, but have to finish it otherwise I can't go to the next class. Who decided these asignments anyway?!

No comments: