Tuesday, May 28, 2002

I got my review today... not as bad as I expected (Yes, I still got it! Can't explain now- you never know who might be reading along!).... The teacher asked me if my study was the right one for me... when I told my parents that they exclaimed with: 'huh?! Just do what you want!'. But there was more. The teacher said I had a really good way of reflecting of myself and that I've learned a lot- well, that's why I'm at school! The test-score-table-kinda-like will be given to me thursday. If there will be something important I'll post it here.
Further- I'm really tired. And I got the 1st 2 pages of Dream Paradox. I'm spoiled- I expected another one today and didn't get it (not a bad thing! Demitiri has a more important life than mailing each day! I don't blame him at all for anything!), so I was a bit dissappointed. Was a good thing- I sometimes take things for granted.
Well, that was boring, wasn't it? You actually read it?! You are cool!

No comments: