Wednesday, July 21, 2004

blah

Well, I can blog again and guess what!!!!

For the 5th time!

About the 5th genie related picture that is online (the 6th one never appeared online and won't appear either)

By the same person for the 5th time (next time I'm gonna publish his name)

And for the 5th time on the same site.

www.thegenieharem.com

New pictures:

MY Kasumi-Genie picture, that was DeviantArt ONLY, and the text and signature has been cropped off.

You'd think that would get me down. WRONG Anime Sultan; the hunt has just begun. And if your friend, the site owner gets to pay for that, either with or without my intention (I'll keep on trying to NOT include him), it's YOUR fault and not mine.

I just want this to stop. And it WILL stop. One way or another.

And oh yeah, that promise that if I met you you'd get a kick between the legs? Add a punch to the face to that list.

You are the FIRST person in my life I truly loathe and am disgusted off. Thank you. Now I know how it feels to hate someone.



MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! klik hier

No comments: