Saturday, July 31, 2004

settled

I'm sorry -_- you're right, you did make your Guardian of Fire before I
made mine, but they are quite different people, and I haven't gotten around
to changing Ember's name yet. My Guardians perhaps started out as a twisted
imitation of yours but have grown into something completely different... as
you can see, my Ember looks nothing like yours.

And... I will never get around to writing most of the stories about my
Guardians..... I have a bajillion other stories that are on the waiting
rack. So not to worry! And when I do, I could certainly put a note of
gratitude and disclaimer-ness for the original idea, and perhaps I could
tell a little story about how I used to be your editor and draw you pictures
=^..^= I haven't forgotten you!


I don't know about you, but for ME it's settled now ^_^. Happy Holidays- I'm
AWAY to France!!!!



No comments: