Monday, July 26, 2004

Why?

Today is the worst day ever. Honestlty. No, no dead fish. Do you know parents that do this? When you lose something, they claim it's your own fault for having so much mess. And when they loose something, they go all angry, demand everyone goes helping searching for it and say it's because of the mess YOU make. Well, my dad is like that. I'm working on b-day gifts for friends, and it has some small parts in it. I had 6 pieces in total. I left it on a wooden plate to dry, and went away to visit Uum (was great once more!!). I haven't been at the table for 2 whole days. This morning I wanted to continue my gift and... only 5 pieces. I've cried and searched for a whole hour, but I couldn't find it. And only my dad has been at the table. I looked everywhere, and when I called him: Mm... how did that happen then? HOW SHOULD I KNOW?! I WAS NOT AROUND! Now I can buy a new one on his expenses, but thanks to him I have to bike to the other side of this stupid town once again, in this stupid moist and hot weather. Why do I always loose stuff when I'm alone with him? Is it so hard to just NOT TOUCH anything in that house?! He always manages to mess things up. And always tells me how to cook. If you want to survive, don't tell me how to cook. I KNOW how to cook.
I won't go online today, on MSN or AIM I mean. Or at least not before I completely cooled down and/ or found that piece back. Or managed to find a new piece in another shop. Because I'm too angry for words. And the people online do not deserve to face that.
And I just hope that certain people will get brains. Somehow having brains is a rare event to some friends of mine.

No comments: