Thursday, July 29, 2004

Down, Down and Away!!

Hey everyone!!!
 
Sometimes I hate going on vacation. There are so many things left to be resolves. Art Theft, Character Theft, Personal Problems. My friend told me not to think about those problems on vacation, or else XD. Gotta love her.
I'm away from friday evening till somewhere around the 15th. Not sure when I get home. I'm going together with my sister and her boyfriend to France, and since this is the first time she's going to drive this far, we don't know how long the way back will take.
It's a secret though. Well... the WHOLE world knows about me going to France, except my parents. Oh, it's not that I'm doing something illegal or so. My parents are in France and we're going to visit them. They know about my sister and her boyfriend coming, but not about me, so it's gonna be a surprise!!
 
My mom's horoscope only says: Things will not go as planned. Friends will come over and drink all there is to drink and eat all there is to eat. And to top it all, they are leaving all the mess and total chaos behind.
 
This is the FIRST time things will come true for a horoscope XD.
So, AWAY till the 15th. I won't be able to mail or so ^_^. Vacation in France means NO INTERNET!
AAAAAAAAAH! HEAVEN!!!!

No comments: