Monday, July 26, 2004

Why me?

Why does things like this always happen to me? Why can't I seem to have 1 average week?
 
 
The information is taken from her cosplay page as well: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=39892
 
The case:
This is her character. Ember Burns. Has an alter ego called Lady Ignis. Has blue eyes and wavy red hair. Has a black dress. Is the Guardian of Fire. She wants to do a manga about it, because it's her character. Appearantly, the first drawing is made in 2003, and I guess this character is designed somehwere in 2003 as well, maybe 2002 on the earliest.
 
 
There does exist a 4th picture, made in 2001, but I haven't posted this one yet. Or, I haven't found it in my gallery yet XD. Maybe it's already online on the Serenay Moon gallery.
 
She drew 3 fanart pieces for Serenay Moon, including Lady Ignis. We link to her site.
 
Well, the Serenay Moon Lady Ignis, designed in 2000, is the Guardian of Fire, is also known as Ember Burns (and Chibi Ignis), and has blue eyes, red hair and a black dress. Ember Burns also has blue eyes, red hair, and a black dress. Chibi Ignis has red hair, blue eyes.... and a red and blue dress, but she doesn't count along in this issue.
 
I do believe things can be done unintended and that coincedence does exist... but isn't this a bit TOO much like a coincidence?
 
Why me? What have I done wrong?

No comments: