Friday, July 23, 2004

Great week

How I love sarcasm. This message will be filled with it!!! I believe it was monday when I woke up and discovered 2 fish dead. Could have been tuesday as well. I cleaned out the tank the best I could (I haven't done it that often yet), and gave freah water. Then, everything seemed to be fine. The fish were eating the food and no fish died.
This morning I woke up and- HUZAA HURRAY - 1 more dead fish *sarcasm*. So, I once again cleaned out the tank (I planned to do the filter next week before I would leave for France, but that thing was stuffed O.o), and have once again fresh water. What a waking up call.
Anyway, I've started to Demi's b-day gift for this year. I already learned a lot from it XD. I should have made a new sheet for it, but I just know that if I did that, I'd be very annoyed because that would mean starting all over again. And then the gift would become worse. So, I'd better continue this way. And besides, aside from seeing some things a bit through, it actually looks nice!!! It's a gift he can never guess ^_^
As for Nanashi, I only need to get the candy she requested, and get some information before I can start on hers ^_^. For her too I won't use a new sheet, because.... well..... Or maybe I should..... I'll think about it. Hers will be done with pencils mostly, but Demi's will be paint ^_^. That's because Nanashi's gift would turn out better in pencil, and Demi's in paint ^_^.
Whatever the end result will be, I'm already proud ^_^ But painting is not my strongest point XD I have too little patience XD.
Stevo's gift was actually what caused giving me the idea for Nanashi and Demi. Because if I didn't have to bike to the other side of town for it, I'd never walked into that shop where I got what I needed! And aside that...... just 600 more pages of translating XD.
 
WORSHIP ME PEOPLE!!!!
 
Please?

No comments: