Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I have a dentist from hell. Even my mom agrees now. Went to the dentist (fear number 2), and even though I already told her last time, she still wanted to stick that big ass needle in my mouth (fear number 1). And when I'm all in panic mode.... she scolds me! SHE SCOLDS ME! I'm a patient in panic and she practically ORDERS me to accept that needle in my mouth.
My mom stood up for me, and told her that she's a dentist, not some construction worker. Eventually did it all without the needle in my mouth. Darn dentist fixed that broken tooth of mine (has been broken for YEARS! No dentist ever thought it was needed to fix it after the first fix up failed) and apparantly found my very first caviety. I don't trust the woman. And when her assistant accidentally lost the photos of my teeth... she scolds her too! In front of my mom and me!

We're going to look for a new dentist. One who doesn't care about drilling and needles. One who cares about his or her patients.

(Girl? Her name is French ^_^ Younger sister of Hitori)

No comments: