Saturday, October 14, 2006

I seriously need a bigger scanner. I started scanning some of the 2007 Calender pages and seriously, that A4 scanner is getting annoying! So I know what to ask for my b-day XD An A3 scanner XD
Anyway, how have I been doing? First week on the new job.... well, some things are surprising! I mean, more experienced people have a target of answering 14 e-mails an hour. On my third day of work, my first average was made public: 10 e-mails an hour. If that's not an ego boost! I mean, from all the 'new' people, I'm the ONLY one who has an average that has 2 digits XD And that right from the start XD Woohoo!
What more? Ehm... nothing special. Seriously. Been working most of the time. I just have to make 2 more calendar pages. Then the 2007 one is done! The Christmas Card is also in progress. Yeah =D
Bwach XD I'm braindead XD
I'm using my discman and my mother's headphone set to create a mini stereoset XD Yeah, some people can be quite creative with limited things XD Been listening to 'Total Pop' Lately. It's a cd one of my best friends composed for me ^_^

No comments: