Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Meet Ohayou. She belongs to Forever Young Legacy. She's the granddaughter of Tengai, who is Naraku's granddaughter. I have no idea how to call it otherwise.
Anyway, there still hasn't been ANY replies about my book, which I send in half july. It's hard to keep hopes up, when it's taking this long. I want to publish Forever Young no matter what, but I might have no other choice but to save up money for a year and try to publish things myself...Unless anyone who reads this might have an alternative...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohayou eh? Um, that mean "Hi" in te morning in Japanese...you sure you want to name her that XD;;

Argh, hmm, let me see if the trio here (Steve Fonze and I) can do anything about the publishing thing in case that major publisher isn't going to work for you. I know a few people who self-publish their own things. Or if you're planning to create a manga out of it, I would advise you to submit your work and see if you can get intoo a manga rising stars book or something..? Just try it out =)

Kitty Ocean said...

Yup, THAT's the reason why I called her Ohayou ^_^ 'Good morning' fits her personality so much!

Anyway, I don't think I can publish as a Dutchy in the USA...would be nice though... and I can't draw manga XD At all XD I can draw, but I can't draw manga! Freaks me out!

Anonymous said...

I'm SURE you can draw manga. You take longer in the beginning and everything will go alright later on, it'll be faster. Just like how you do mail work, right?