Monday, October 30, 2006

It lives!!!!
This morning, I thought my computer had officially died. It didn't want to start up any more; giving a really strange message. When I came home today, I suddenly noticed what was wrong... I left a disk in there XD However, it gave a different message then before, showing the fatigue of my beloved internet pc. It's still dying, but at least I can get online.
Oh yeah, with my 'new' job, customer service, I was put on Call today. For the first time answering phones. Kyaaaah! So scary!! But luckily it was not busy and I had nice customers. Well, some were ticked off. And after 1 hour of guidance, I was allowed to do the last hour all by myself! Scary! They have more faith in me than I have in myself XD
Oh yeah, the girl of this post is Hitori. She's Mizu's 3rd daughter. Her older sisters are Ohayou and English ^_^

No comments: