Friday, February 05, 2010

Missed a day

I didn't want to write a blog yesterday. Work was wonderful and it was today... but then I found out about something... and believe me, I hate Elitists. Who are they to judge people? Just because I don't fit into their little perfect standard world...

I never fit into anyone's standard world! I'm not a copy, I'm unique!

And I thank two people who helped me cheer up last night :)

After work today, I went shopping with mom. I bought a few new Manga :) And some DVD. Planet Earth,- the 6 DVD box. 30 euro's is worth it. I bet Blu-Ray would have been better, but honestly, if I don't have that big a**-tv they have in that store, I honestly won't see the difference XD

Darn it, that screen was awesome. If I ever get rich and famous, I soooo want a big TV like that. And then I'm gonna invite all my friends for a Wii party XP

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Then I wanna be at that Wii Party! :D

Kitty Ocean said...

You are invited then =D