Sunday, February 14, 2010

There was something with today...

I just can't remember XD Anyway, I get to write a new Serenay Moon episode! Yay! I soooo know what will happen. 'Bound by light, bound by darkness'. All I have to do, is create the biggest chaos ever, that everything seems absolutely hopeless!

... but I don't know how to fix it yet XD I have to keep that in mind, since I may be the one who has to clean up the mess I created then as well.

Writing is awesome. Can't wait to finish the Serenay Moon story. And if I ever get time and energy, I probably will re-write it (with my co-writer, of course. All the way and always.)

Can you imagine, when the story is written and we start all over... we'll actually know what we'll be doing XD

.... maybe we can even publish it then as well XP That would be fun. Serenay Moon, published... hehe

No comments: