Monday, February 08, 2010

Solo

Last night I dreamt I was in high school, having to follow Dutch Language class... but for some reason I had to do different things. Things I really liked to do, but my classmates weren't too happy. I couldn't copy notes, they didn't pass on the assignments... usually, the reference to real life is vague, hidden... but this time it's pretty obvious. After all *sighs*

Is it bad if I enjoy my new task? I know I still have to ask a lot, but still... it's a job I wouldn't mind doing at all.
But it's only for 4 weeks...

Anyway, after work, I wrote a new FY episode. The last episode wasn't as bad as I thought and this one went pretty fine as well XD Now the trouble really began... because a little someone remembered a promise that was accidentally made weeks ago XD

Oh, how I love my little moon....

Oh, and hopefully I can write endless rain tonight... Yeah, it's due XD

No comments: