Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday has passed

Goodness, I love this episode of Little House of the Prairie XD. I love it when arrogant people get kicked by the loser XD Especially if the loser becomes the love interest of a wallflower who gave up so much... *romantic sighs*

Well, today was a weird day. Cold, snow, hail, rain, sun, snow, sun, snow, cloudy, rain and snow... I think. I think I covered it all now. Lots of snow, sun and rain on one day... Strangeness. I doubted about shopping, but I gambled and hurried home... just before another snow/rain shower!

Lucky me!

After work I also started writing on another episode of FY, but I got sidetracked and started reading about Anastasia Romanov. I found out the bodies they found a couple of years ago, were indeed the last children. It actually made me feel bad: none escaped that dreadful murder. I always feel bad when children are being killed, due to the insanity of men. Or when adults are murdered, btw. Why do people need to kill other people?!

Anyway, I finished my episode of FY during TV my mom put on. It sooo distracts. Took me 30 minutes to write a 10 line piece! Of course I could leave the room, but then I would have to unhook an entire system and reboot it upstairs where it's cold! For 10 minutes of work! I didn't go upstairs for a reason! ARGH!

I don't know if I managed to end the story well. I might re-read it tomorrow. I so hope warmth will return. That way I can spend more time on my room!
... but then people will think I'm anti social again...

...I just can't win, can I?

No comments: