Saturday, June 01, 2002

It was a good thing I was way too tired to type anything yesterday- My mood was thunder and lightning- all because of my work. but it's solved now.... and what is there more too tell? My face got burned by the sun- it looks like a tomato now! Or paprika- whatever you want.
Anyway, it was because I went to my Stage for the final time and it was sportsday. I sat in the field the whole day! It's a miracle only my face got burned (I once got burned so bad in Spain you could bake an egg on my back! I mean it! It was so boiling HOT!). But when I left, all the kids acted like they wouldn't miss me at all. Just a simple: Bye and they left. =(. I had a class of 30 kids; only 3 shook hands with me (and wished me luck), and 5 of them just said bye as if I would return next week. One kid, who wasn't in my class, acted like she would miss me big time ^_^. I got a nickname with her: BlubBlub; because I have a fish bag I always wear ^_^. But it sure didn't make me feel wanted. Just a simple bye... nothing more- at my last Stage I got at least a few presents! It wasn't and isn't about the presents, but the way they acted. I will never return- didn't I mean anything to them?

No comments: