Tuesday, November 18, 2003

DAMMIT! Yes, I'm swearing now. Why? I got a mail from a friend, telling me his friend commited suicide. I know both boys, and both share one e-mail account. I ran into panic to my mom- I couldn't believe it! The second friend I know commited suicide!!!
Then I saw another mail: 'SHEESH! Everyone! If anyone has been sending you mails about **** commiting suicide, they're NOT from me!! It's a hacker!
We'll close this account and start a new one. He's also hacked my blog and the site we're setting up. Don't believe them!!!'
DAMMIT!! This is NOT a joke!
Just to make it clear: It was a joke. My friend did NOT, I repeat NOT commit suicide.
This is not my idea of a joke. I already lost a friend because of suicide; I honestly believed this! I knew both boys were kinda mixed up with themselves... and I even have a suspision who may have done this. Because someone suddenly has a lot of free time because of my 2 friends.
This was such a low joke. If I ever find him, I'll first kick Anime Sultan between the legs, and then that guy!! VERY HARD!!

No comments: