Saturday, November 15, 2003

*just sits there with a happy smile* I do not wish to talk about Anime Shit (as I called him) today. Why not?
SINTERKLAAS ARRIVED TODAY!
And to those who do not know who Sinterklaas (aka Saint Nicolas, aka St. Nic) is; he's the guy a certain man, dressed in red, with elves and reindeers is based on. And I know he's fake. Okay, he existed once in Myra, Turkey, but at this moment he's more fake than ..... something that is really fake.
Yet, why do I suddenly feel so happy inside? Why does he suddenly feel so real? And hell, why did I almost cry when seeing him wave and smile? He's fake!!!
Yet, this guy in red and on the white horse just gave me such a nostalgic feeling I couldn't help but feeling happy, and to get the wish to help organise it one day. And to talk to him. To the guy with the beard. Or his 'Pieten'.
Sint rocks my socks (thanks for the phrase Luna P XD). He's fake, and somehow, in this time of year, he feels so real.
Sinterklaas has begun. Please... never end.

No comments: