Thursday, November 06, 2003

Thuesay I watched The Matrix on tv. Somehow it dissappointed me. I already saw it once and was all 'Ooh' and 'Aaah' about it. Maybe I was dissappointed because I had already seen it?

Wednesday... man.... that field trip had 'useless' written all over it!!! No kidding! It was even BEYOND useless. We had to travel a long way and then it was: 'fill in this form. Then fill in that form. Now we'll go to city hall and fill in another form. You may go home now.' What a waste of my time!!
Next I had swimming lessons to give and I said who could go to their swimming exams and who not. I asked my dad to take 2 kids because I thought they would be better in deeper water. I said they could go to the exam as well. Later that night I heard from my dad I shouldn't have let them go... I FEEL AWFULL! I never made a bad decision before!! And they were not that bad! My dad says he'll fix it in those 2 weeks but I feel awfull! I feel so... such a bad teacher!!
My confidence is more shaken then ever......

No comments: