Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I'm sorry I don't post that much lately peeps. All I would have to say would be bad news anyway. Or just very short. You guys deserve better ^_^. So, a short recap of the past few days!!!

- Saterday:
I worked and on my work I had some sort of review about how I worked there. Everything was good; I only had one bad point. Guess what? 'Clothes'. Well, can't disagree with that! We have clothes from work (sorta like uniforms) and we have to wear that.... which I don't do XD. My boss agreed that the pants are a hell to wear and I don't have to wear that one (Yay boss!). I do have to wear the sweaters, but it's only winter clothes so I said it was too hot for that. I can order summer clothes now! And that means a white blouse! Okay, I hate those things, but heck, it's white, plain and not so horriblely ugly like the rest XD. I'm so gonna do that then!!
After work I went home and later had to go to some swimming exam for observation. I went (didn't want to go, might I add!) and my dad signed me up for a certain diploma as well. Sure, it's easy.... but 15 metres under water?! I haven't swam for about a year!!! How am I supposed to do that?! *goes praying* And I only have a few weeks to practise... which means 10 minutes every wednesdayevening :( NO FAIR! And he is worried about the polo-crawl... I'm not; it's a stroke I always use XD.
During that exam, I saw a todler climbing from the stairs. Very adorable. All of a sudden he slipped and hit with his head the stairs!! And I found out I can't handle crying XD I must cry then myself almost as well XD. Anyway, kid cried and I was really worried. He hit the edge!!! A pointy edge!! Luckily he only got a small cut. *phew*

- Sunday
Did some homework. Yup. I also did some UFO doll making. Finally finished ChibiChibi XD I am so slow... Cosmos and Cere Cere + Sailor Ceres are done. Next is Jun Jun, Palla Palla and Ves Ves (and their Senshi uniforms). I also made 2 wallpapers out of art that Uumie did.

- Monday
Went to school. Bored like hell. I have an annoying teacher for a new subject. That woman needs to retire. She YELLS and INSULTS her students!! And she thinks I pay attention.......... *nods and smiles*
I made a new drawing which is featured in my DA gallery. I used crayons so it was kinda a bit messy after using black. Dad came home, saw that and went beserk! I would have cleaned it dad!!! He was angry and god knows why... He says I always make a mess and never clean up.... mom said today he was just really tired and since I never clean up that well... Anyway, I cleaned up, but dad kept on looking if I did well. Very annoying. I didn't even bother to tell him I made that picture for him. I'm still angry about it. My dad may be very cool every now and then, but sometimes he can be such a ... a... dad. I can't hate him. I don't want to hate him. But I am angry at him right now. Who can blame me? I wanted to draw a picture for him and then he yells at me!!!

- Thursday
I hoped to finish a school-project today, but it was way more then expected. I'm halfway now and will finish thuesday (since I still don't have a place for internship). Tonight I'll finish a Calendar page. Then I only have 2 left.

No comments: