Thursday, November 20, 2003

Yesterday. Workshops.... WASTE-OF-TIME! It was boring, it was useless, and people were unprepared. Quotes from yesterday:
- 'I'm sorry I'm late (15 minutes!!!). Well, let's talk about the rights of Children (it was supposed to be about Children in war; did you know the USA did not recognises the Universal Rights of Children?!) - oh, I see my CD is gone. My son must have taken it out; he loves the songs (sure, blame it on your kid that you are not well prepared).'. We then had more talks about the rights of kids, and 15 minutes of video about a kid-soldier.
- No quote from the man from the 2nd workshop. He smelled out of his mouth. Terribly!
- 3rd workshop: 'Till when do I actually have time to talk?' (Till now; new group is already waiting sir.) 'What?! I have to tell this all again?!'
- 4th workshop. 'Here you have some subjective statements. What is right and what is wrong?' (is there right and wrong in an opinion?!)
I also got my grades back the 'Rights from Children; - or something close to that.
Report: A+ (aka 10; woman tells all classes she has never seen such a great report XD)
Exam: A (aka 9; I had 3 mistakes out of the 36 questions XD)
I suddenly had trouble breathing when I heard that.
Went home (FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!) and heard my dad had gone through his back, but was still able to walk. Yesterday evening (just after I left from swimming >_<) my mom could pick him up from the pool and bring him to the hospital. O.o My dad is now in his bed, and can't come out for a couple of days XD.
And yesterday: Scotland - Netherlands; soccer match. Last saterday we already played against Scotland and we lost big time. Everybody thought: This time we'll loose again.
0 - 1 - Hey, nice goal. Hehe; they'll still loose
0 - 2 - Mm, they seem to be playing like a team this time! Scotland will still catch up.
0 - 3 - Excuse me?! But I bet they'll loose that anyway. Scotland needs to win with 1 point and the Netherlands with 2; they'll get too confidant now.
0 - 4 - HUH?!! Scotland was so great Saterday; how is this possible?!
0 - 5 - NO WAY!!! The coach/ trainer sure made a great choice of players this time and this time: they are a team!!!! (they lacked that XD)
0 - 6 - *has fainted* This is so bad XD. Poor Scotland. We once won with 0 -5 from I believe Argentina, but this.... wow. Now we'll still go to the European Championships XD.
And afterwards, the players refused to talk to the press. Probably because the press had said so much bad things about their trainer/ coach and themselves ^_^ I thought it was so funny XD

No comments: