Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Currently bouncing on: The Rasmus - In the Shadow; finally the FULL mp3 found!!

Wai! I finally found the full version from In the Shadows! Such a great song! I started out looking for Mad World, by Gary Jules, which I found btw as well.
So, what to tell? Well, it's an insane world. Honestly.

Friday:
internship (the kids ADORED the puzzle I made), computer class (I appearently had the wrong assignment in my head... WOOPS), went home, updated the site, phoned to the swimming pool if I was still needed (WOOHOO! I WAS NOT!-- eh... that's so terrible! I wasn't needed! *sarcasm*) so I could go to my friend Ambrosia's b-day. She's 21 now ^_^. I gave her a crappy gift (money for books), and I drew her as well and when I was done...
Me: HOLY ****! Hey Ambrosia, remember that I said I already drew you a couple of years ago? Hell, I've just drawn the SAME FREAKING pose!!! O.o
The pic looks nice; I need to colour it though.

Saterday:
Went to the swimmingpool (as you all know), worked and went out with my collegues. Okay.... they now think I'm insane because I adore Japan. They think it's a scary culture, and as they say: 'Even more scary than America!'. Okay, what is wrong about Japan? And Manga's? And having a dream to make your own Anime one day. They'll see.... when I get my own Anime or Manga, I'll be sure NOT to thank them!
And the waitress kept on saying You (U in Dutch) to my collegues, and you (jij in Dutch) to me!! HELLO!? And what's this thing about: 'Kitt, you should really drink alcoholics! You've never drank it so it's stupid to say you dislike it!'
Why do I feel like my collegues don't see me for full? And still see me as a freaking child just because I don't want to drink beer, breezer or what not more? The smell alone makes me sick! And I already get hyper from Coca Cola! You want to serve me alcoholics then?!
So, I was glad to leave. And, good thing as well. Had huge stomach cramps afterwards. No kidding; each time I went to a restaurant, I get stomach cramps. WHY?! WHY?!

Sunday:
Started way too late with my homework and my grandmother came as well. Sitting behind my computer too long resulted in pain in my wrist. My computer will probably move to my old sister's room, because that will be better for my wrist, back blahblah. So... what to do with that space I have left then?! Does this mean...? Yes... YES! I CAN USE MY HEATER AGAIN!!! No more cold winters....
And I need more bookshelves O.o I have way too many books.....

Monday:
Went to school, tried to do some stuff on the pc there (which we had to do btw) and went through an awful lot of time just fixing the problems THEY caused. And, my classmates nowadays think like this: Computertrouble? No way I'm calling the helpdesk!! Is Kitt around here???!
I'm not THAT smart.
When I came home I started studying for my final I had today. And... I realised I started WAY too late with studying.....

Tuesday:
The reason why this world is nuts. I barely studied for my final and I could give to almost all questions an anwer! Sure, if I still gave a GOOD/ RIGHT answer is a detail, but heck... if I get a good grade for this.... and I barely studied... can you imagine my motivation for my next final??!

No comments: