Monday, January 05, 2004

Mm... very odd. I'm missing a day in my last 'week' report and I have no clue what I did XD. But, I guess, nobody cares ^_^. It probably wasn't important ^_^.

Saterday:
My dad just HAD to wake me up about 8 minutes before my alarmclock went off. I hate that. Truely. In my worst mood ever I went to my work, and saw one of my collegues leaving.
Me: THAT little mail?!
She: YUP! It's QUIET!
I was done 1.5 hours earlier than usual! I was HAPPY! Then my dad called and that I could better come to that course he was attending (I had told them I could't come...) so I came... and PU-LEASE! What a waste of time! They were checking if people already studied and this is what the teacher said about me:
Teacher: Good! Well done! I don't worry about you!
Okay....I haven't studied yet. Then the other teacher gave me back my report:
Teacher 2: Well done! I can see you worked hard! A good report!
Okay.... I hardly had done anything about it. (I guess I kinda have to thank daddy XD). But, my mood was still pretty low.
Went home, and 'cleaned' the christmas trees. We ate and I honestly cannot remember what I did then. I probably drew some stuff, I'm into drawing again! And the characters do belong to Serenay Moon, but not the series. I decided I will call it: Serenay Moon World...

Sunday:
Last day of freedom. Saw the most grotesque commercial on tv (thinking about it just makes me wanna throw up- NO KIDDING!) and drew some more. Way more. Also did some homework. Nothing special. Average sunday. ^_^

Monday:
Went to school, and guess what the teacher says:
Teacher: Oh... so many? You guys did know today was for asking questions, right?
No... we did not. So, we could immediately leave! Not that I did mind that much, that teacher is honestly a total nutcrack. If you have a different opinion she goes yelling you should act normal. And she smokes about 10 packs of sigarettes a day! (judging her scratchy voice...)
So, went home, did some work for mom, went to the local Lidl to buy sketchbooks (I'm running out of those... WAAAAAAAAH), drew some more and watched Spirited Away in Dutch (I still prefer Japanese NYA!). Then I scanned the art, walked the dog.....and.......
after dinner...... you wouldn't believe it......
WROTE FOREVER YOUNG EPISODE 83! Has been such a while! Funny, I already wanted to write, but when I got a mail from Derex, I REALLY wanted to write again! So, I wrote. Kinda boring and calm, but heck, it's 11 pm now and action will soon come again ^_^.
As for the Serenay Moon World Drawings.... 4 girls left to draw, then maybe the guys and then..... colouring them ^_^. I also made tiny profiles for them; that makes it easier for me to draw them ^_^. I also gave them a name, but they won't even appear in the series, so why should I?
But....I just like doing that XD So sue me!

I also may open a shop on the internet and sell t-shirts and things with my art. Feedback appreciated!!!

No comments: