Saturday, January 24, 2004

Today's qoutes from kids from the swimming club (who went along last saterday):

Girl 1: You know Kitt, you should have passed that exam! You are a good teacher!

Girl 2: Hi! Did you pass? (Her parents knew the result; she didn't)
Me: I failed.
Girl 2: What?! Why?!
Me: Well, they think I'm not good enough, and that you didn't have any fun and..
Girl 2: What?! But I DID have fun!!!

And Girl 3 admitted she liked it a lot last saterday. So, the kids like us.... those damn judges don't. Rumours go they had to fail a few people, just so they would cash in more money. My father says that's rediculous, but to be honest... from the 4 who would surely pass, 4 failed. I consider that odd!! VERY ODD!

Well, tonight I have a Night Out with my collegues from work. I'm actually way too tired.... Bwech. But, I skipped it so often; it's about time I went along.
Next week I'm having 2 finals. 1 I need to study for; the other is a powerpoint presentation.
I want my bed... I want it a LOT!
And I miss my online friends a lot. Actually, all my friends. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments: