Friday, January 02, 2004

Has been a while... again. But I guess you can't blame me this time ^_^.

Monday:
Was into a depression. Didn't want to do anything. Talked to Luna Puella and asked where she has bought her Manga. She told it was in Amsterdam and I said that I would never be able to convince my mom to go to Amsterdam to shop. (Going alone is BORING!)
We had lunch, and I talked to my mom, asking what she would do today and telling her I was having no spirit at all any more. I told her I wanted to go shopping, but Utrecht wouldn't have anything. To make a long story short: I managed to convince her to go to Amsterdam ^_^.
I was still kinda depressed, but the results were 3 Tenchi Muyo Mangas (I had to leave 3 other missing volumes there T_T) and 1 Sailor Moon Manga (number 2!! FOR 5 EURO! WOOHOO). On the way back we took a subway to my dad's work (he worked in Amsterdam that day) and we went home together. Came into a HUGE traffic jam.

Tuesday, New Year's Eve (or as we call it: Old Year's Day):
Still in a depression. And then knowing Stevo's b-day package hasn't arrived yet isn't helping at all. Then my dad took me along on his road quest: going to my sister's place to fix the letterbox (closing it in case of fireworks), letting me try and find a My Little Pony DVD (I just want to complete my collection T_T) and buying a DVD player. Oh, correction, we had saved enough Rocks (free points) to get one for free =P. Oh wait, correction, 40 cents ^_^. My dad bought 2 DVDs; Men of War and The Time Machine. I got Chicken Run and the Animatrix from him. Still depressed.
Went home, and went online, so my dad could hook up the DVD player. If we would do it together, we would have ended up in a fight XD. Around 7 pm I went downstairs and together we ate 'Oliebollen' and Soup. Then we watched the DVD's from my dad.
New Year came and Holly, the smallest of our dogs was scared of the fireworks. She already disliked it but I've only seen her once this scared; which was 2 years ago during a thunderstorm in france. But, the fireworks were fairly soon over, so around 1 am (HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!) we went to bed.

Wednesday; New Year's Day
I had no choice then to go along with my parents to my grandmother. They talked a LOT (I played Sailor Moon Sega on my dad's laptop, and somewhere in level 5 the thing- BLIP - battery dead; lost it all) and when we went home, I prepared some little toasts with all sorts of things. We first watched Chicken Run (we had seen it on tv 2 times already, but then only half- I had already seen it before) and after that... Spirited Away.
I expected my parents to dislike it. They almost always dislike what I like. My dad went all: wow, you can learn japanese from this! (we watched the japanese version).
And my mom: What a great movie! Really great fantasy! (I guess it disappointed me because I expected a plot XD). She really liked it and that surprised me!
Went to bed around midnight.

Thursday: aka now
I didn't sleep well. Stevo's package still hadn't arrived and that was making me down again (even though I wasn't depressed yesterday!). I dreamed that it would be delivered back home with 'Return to Sender' all over it, but not the reason why.
At 8.30 I went online and HALLELUJA! Stevo had received it on December 31st! Thank you of Mighty Gods for FINALLY delivering it! I feel a lot better now.
But, it was way too early so I crawled back in bed and almost drowned myself XD I was between sleep and awake and dreamed (even though I was awake!) that I was swimming under water. I was holding my breath and suddenly I woke up and started to breath XD STUPID! (and scary, that too). I also dreamed my mom was going to be my new PE teacher. Can you say: SCARY!?
Well, my mom is now downstairs, and I have lunch soon with her ^_^. Tomorrow I have to work.... mustn't forget that XD BWECH!

No comments: