Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I think for once I will be very blunt, but this has been bothering me. For the past few days... correcting, 1 or 2 weeks, I feel neglected, alone, and forgotten. Why?
1. My friends used to spoil me. I get spoiled easily. Can't help it.
2. My friends have LIVES, RESPONSIBILITIES and OBLIGATIONS. I have them as well, but appearantly I can mix that pretty well with online time.

TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR:
1) I do not expect my friends to spend time on me 24/7 now. Yay for them for having a life and me still lacking one.
2) I don't want my friends to go all: WAAH! I'm SORRY! - Again: YOU have a life, I still lack one.
3) I don't want people to spoil me again. It's NICE and all, but not my intention.

But it WOULD be NICE if people on MSN started talking to me again. And I'm not meaning those people who I have a conversation with that doesn't have more than 10 words.

4) BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN I EXPECT MY FRIENDS TO GO ONLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN.

How did this feeling start? Well, actually, when people informed me I was going too fast for them with keeping up with my stories. I just keep on writing and writing... and they can't keep up with me.

This means the problem lays with ME and NOT my friends.

So yeah... It's MY fault. Not theirs.

Not sarcastically meant. I'm serious.

No comments: