Friday, April 28, 2006

So much to write... my dreams are starting to get crazier and crazier, as I start dreaming about people I've never seen in my life, except talked at them through MSN. And typical, last night I also dreamed about mermaids. But feeling rested? Not at all! Somehow I sleep freaking light and can't get my rest -_-.

I had so much more to write, but typical, I forgot about it again. Btw, To Infinity and Beyond has been posted again at www.kittyocean.tk

Also, I've been leaning towards 'that site' again, that offers to publish your own book, and 85% of the send in manuscripts get accepted. I will only get 8% of each book sold, but at least my book gets published then!

I will look up a few more publishers and will send mass-e mails today. Maybe I will get lucky... and otherwise it will mean you can buy Forever Young online, but also order it in a normal store, because it will have an ISBN number. At least, that's what they say.

But I REALLY want to have my book published.....

No comments: