Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Intresting how I got the complaint yesterday that the Serenay Moon was having stupid updates lately. How I love it when people READ my reasonings.
The Serenay Moon site was supposed to go on a HIATUS (meaning; no updates for a while) because of my graduation that is (hopefully) coming up.
There were supposed to be NO UPDATES at all, while I still give a weekly update.

I'm sorry, but if you then still complain that the updates were stupid, I'm starting to lean to that hiatus. If you can't keep in mind that I'm in a hard situation, yet still want to update SOMETHING, and aren't satisfied about that, then I might consider stop updating the site as a whole.

I have a terrible allergy for ungratefulness. Just ask any of my friends.

As for happier news.... while I still have no inspiration for FY (even though a tiny scene appeared in my head - unfortunately I cannot use it T_T), my Buzz Lightyear fic is on a roll. I have 15 episodes planned for season 1, and after that, I simply might just skip to season 2. I can always add season 1 episodes later on, since it's mostly '1 episode episodes' - meaning there's a problem in 1 episode, and it gets solved in 1 episode as well. If you know how FY is, you will understand that kinda dissappoints me =S Usually there are about 2 cliffhangers before the issue gets solved.
But, this fanfic is supposed to be FUN and to pass time ^_^

And I am enjoying writing it ^_^

No comments: