Thursday, April 20, 2006

I wanted to give a status on all my story projects, but first I want to get something of my chest. Last night, I was giving Swimming instructions, as always. However, I have a partner and we give 1 group instructions together... honestly... last night he bellowed at a 10 year old kid! He bellows more often though, but last night I thought: I don't think I want to be your partner any more.... We soon forgot about it, when the Synchronised Swimming Coach was losing her temper again, and bellowed at her kids. She does that more often. We always enjoy the days she's not there.
Anyway, on my way home today, I saw the mother of the 10 year old kid, and she told me her son actually considered quitting. My first thought was: Heck, I can't blame him. I told his mother I did not approve of what happened yesterday, but that I also don't know what to do about it. I told her I would talk to my dad about it (he's a swimming teacher there as well), and he told me that we need to tell the mother to file an official complaint.
Now I'm keeping myself from rushing to the phone and calling the mother to tell her that. Let's first talk this through peacefully with my dad. This WILL affect the teacher's behaviour. This WILL affect the future. This WILL affect me. Sure, I know the kid is one of my fav kids, and I was pleased to hear that he understood I was picking his side and defending him at one point, but Jeepers, poor kid. And I told his mother to assure him it was NOT his fault. Because it wasn't. That teacher had NO reason to bellow at him like that. He's 10, not 14. He's coming there to have fun, and honestly, last night was NO fun at all.

And now my current story projects - links included if available!

Forever Young - No Site Yet - Main Project - Looking for a Publisher (you know, as in BOOK)
The story about Naraku, and her ever lasting quest for peace on the dangerous fantasy planet called Seken.
Currently I'm a bit without inspiration. I need about 5 filler episodes before I can more to the part that will massivly affect the future of the tribe. I don't want those 5 to be stupid filler episodes like you sometimes see on tv. I want them to make sense. And after those 5 episodes, I can finally focus more on Ao's pain, as well as on Naraku and Keiran.

Serenay Moon - www.serenaymoon.tk / www.geocities.com/serenaymoon - Secondary Main Project - Together with Rocket Stevo
The story about Zach and his friends, in a futuristic time, where a battle between good and evil decides the fate of the universe.
My first really big story and first one that got online. I hope to get the next chapter soon, so I can write on. It's almost finished! Soon I can write about Chavi... ah... Chavi. Someone who is just as cool as Courage. Gotta love Courage and Chavi.

Project Endless Rain - www.projectendlessrain.tk - Group Project from Deviant Art
The story about the Mikomi tribe and their Chieftess Hitori, as they try to escape the cursed Valley of the Endless Rain.
A fun project that got out of hand. The site is outdated at the moment (about 10 chapter behind or so?) but it's a fun project. We get new writers, lose some, get new ones again... I finally wrote my chapter that was like.... 2 months due or so. I was SLOW T_T. But at least the people enjoyed reading it. Maybe because I chose an unique format for that story; something I call a ' circle' in stories. I first wrote the ending, then the beginning, and worked to the end again.

Waves (Code name) - No Site Yet - Together with Craig
I can't tell you a story synopsis, since we both agreed to keep this project a secret; hence why I posted the code name instead of the real title. I enjoy working with Craig. While Rocket Stevo (Serenay Moon) always surprises me, Craig always manages to get deeper into the story. I'm actually feeling sad we are almost finished; which means we almost ended the story. But hey, who knows, maybe in the future... Some art is posted on DA though, but since you don't know which images, you still don't know a thing XD

To Infinity and Beyond - No Site Yet - Solo Project
A fanfiction about Buzz Lightyear from Star Command... or actually, about a new rookie named Nané Sophia and her adventures.
It's supposed to be a fun project for me to pass time while waiting for inspiration for Forever Young. I hope the series will be just as funny as the tv series, but I doubt that. I tend to get depressed characters XD But still, it's supposed to be a FUN project. I will probably host it on www.kittyocean.tk . Old version (since I wrote a short unfinished version in 2001) and new version. How I love the phrase: " You can't hide from me, rubber-ducky-man!" (This only makes sense if you read the chapter XD)

Was that all? I hope so XD

Also, fun moment:
Sitting at the table after dinner, and then suddenly exclaiming ' KIP' (= Chicken), startling your parents and giving the feeling what on earth is possessing their daughter.
WOOHOO!
Ah, for such moments I just LIVE!

No comments: