Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've been sick for quite a while now. It's strange; usually I get well in a day, and now I've felt sick for about 3 weeks now. No wait, 3 weeks precisely.

It started 3 weeks ago, on a saturday, where I came to work and felt sick. I had a dream before waking up where I was sick. An omen? A premenition? Anyway, that monday I lost half my voice and had a splitting headache. Thuesay, my birthday, the 21st, I lost my voice way more, and still felt sick. Friday I felt okay again, but saturday, last saturday, I felt so bad I went home during work, and my collegues had to do my work. Determent not to have them do it again this week, I decided to come, no matter how I felt. Who would know it would be such a terrible day?

Boss: 'There's little mail today!'
Me: *looks at huge pile* 'Someone forgot to inform my block about that'

It's typical. Each time there is supposed to be little mail, I get a busload. Typical....

Anyway, last night I celebrated my b-day for my friends (all 4! Okay... the ones I went to High School with =P). CK and Cat gave me what I wanted most, but never have been able to find affordable: A Dictionary Japanese English, English Japanese! .... But already I can't find Naraku, Misuteriasuna and another word I forgot T_T. Oh well, better than nothing! If I combine all my dictionaries, I bet I will learn a lot of Japanese! Weeee!

Oh yeah, it's April 1st today. I dislike that day. I can appreciate a good joke, but the problem is... there are hardly any good jokes! Only those that piss me off!

Sjeesh!

Anyway, what I made today as well, is on the left side of this message. 100% made by me! Yay! (It's my Gaia Online Avatar).

Oh yeah, and I send Forever Young Book 1 to a publisher who invited me to send it. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

1 comment:

Raymond M. Fernandez said...

The majority of students believe it to be challenging to use online math homework help. College math homework assistance raises doubts in the minds of students who are wary of using online resources. You need not worry, though, because our platform is very user-friendly when you connect with our math assignment assistance. So one solution of homework help is MyAssignmenthelp.com.