Thursday, July 06, 2006

I don't know why I haven't posted in a while....

My last day of internship was a blast. Sure, the kids proved that some can't be left alone for like, 5 minutes, but still, it was a blast. The kids, all 12 of them, I hope, made one big painting of an underwater scene. You know, on canvas and all... and all were instructed to make a marine animal.

B. was typically being B. again.

He painted a Sailboat.

I must admit, it's a clear sail boat; easy to recognise. Sail and boat and all.... So, I'll either call it a submarine or a sunken ship XD.

And honestly, because of that, it's the best painting of them all.

Wednesday I started realising how much I will miss my public transportation card. For 5 years, I had the liberty to travel with train, tram and bus, all for free. And now... just because I'm graduating, I will have to wave it farewell *sniffs*. No more shopping sprees, no more insane manga collecting....

Come to think of it, my savings account will love me XD

Gah, I so need to continue correcting FY, and making drawings. Graduating is busy work!

Today I heard my oldest dog has a bone illness. It's the same one my first dog had. It doesn't kill them, but makes it harder for them to walk (Atrose). My dog isn't allowed to run after a ball any more. I suddenly realised how old she was. She's already 10, and even though she still has a year or 2 (hopefully more!) to live, it already saddens me enough. To me it feels like I have to say good bye next week.
It's a common bone disease, and it's still in it's early stage, but it can never be cured. A lot of dogs get it, especially if they are a sheppard-dog. And guess what my dog is... half sheppard.

It feels like, she is going on vacation tomorrow, and that I won't see her any more. But I will see her again in 3 weeks. You damn skippy I'm going to see her! She's not dead yet! And if I can help it, even if it means losing all my posessins, then it'll be a long life as well.

Because she's a part of my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe... glad your good-bye from your internship was nice :3 It really saddens me to hear this about Kisja (it IS Kisja, isn't it?)... I can understand how you feel. Is Recha in danger too? Because she's half-shepherd as well. :S Poor dogs!!

Kitty Ocean said...

It is indeed Kisja, and other than that, this comment has been answered in private. And just so you know: Sheppard Dogs have a higher chance of Atrose, but it's not certain they'll all get it/