Thursday, July 27, 2006

(old) WITCH Sprites!

I never really posted these:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made these sprites YEARS ago; around 2001 or so. I can do 80x better now XD Anyway, these are WITCH sprites. ^_^ Will is the ugliest, Elyon was done best. Yup, I did Elyon as well!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See?

For all Witches, I made their episode 1 outfit, their halloween costume, and their witch form. For Elyon, I made her episode 2 outfit (because that one was cooler than episode 1 XD), her halloween outfit, and her princess robe! Yay for Elyon!

What more news?

- Been working more lately (as mail deliverer)
- Send my Forever Young book 1 to a publisher (wish me luck!!)
- Have been crafting lately; made my own mp3 player pocket (for when I want to walk around and don't need to carry my fish-bag along (why carry other stuff along as well?! O.o), and turned a bracelet into a necklace.

I don't know if I'll blog again before I leave, but otherwise, I'll be out of touch till the 20th of August. Try not to miss me too much!!

No comments: